About Me

My photo
simple life make me work harder..

Friday 23 March 2012

running time (nike run)

today i will running 4 nike run, wish me luck k..but how come i can be the winner????im still injured and wat the worst thing i guess i cant sleep until now....hahahaha..jgn pengsan tym lari suda..actly i miss sum1 la dat always make me apy long tym ago...euu....Capital 'J' i really miss u at dis moment...wow!!! i can even 4get u coz  i took the wrong decision when we were together before, my bad!!!nasi suda jdi bubur so i must accept this fate..kau budu superboy....haha....only me can say like dat ok...uhh...opssss!!kuar topik suda ne, boy chayo boy!!!u can do it like u do before u r strong person n everyone knoe it...show them u can do it boy!!!(dulu boleh la kan)...ok nway i will run until finish today even i had not enough energy....god blessss...!

1 comment: